01 May 2018

I Am Too Old for this Shit: Gen X Has Spoken



www.kopihangtuah.blogspot.com




I AM TOO OLD FOR THIS SHIT.

People walking around with shoes without sox. I am too old for this shit. I am sticking to my Converse, with sox!

People jumping around in super slim cut pants like its a cycling tights. I am too old for this shit. I am sticking to my boot cut Levi's 501.

People wearing body hugging t-shirts that sticks to your skin like a second skin. I am too old for this shit. I am sticking to my black and straight cut Metallica t-shirts.

People carrying around man-bag under their armpit like they needed to bring along a whole drawer of stuff. I am too old for this shit. I am sticking to a simple leather wallet tucked into my back pocket.

People spending up to RM100 to have a K-Pop hair style that resembles Sarah Conor in Terminator. I am too old for this shit. I am sticking to a RM10 crew cut at a Mamak barber.

People eating salad and some protein drink for lunch. I am too old for this shit. I am sticking to my medium cooked grainfed ribeye Angus steak.

People wasted their years of education and decided to do what their heart says because they want to be their own bosses. I am too old for this shit. All I care is that I can save enough for my kids' education and fairly middle class life with my wife.

People behaving like a sensitive new age guy to be popular amongst women (or men). I am too old for this shit. I mean what I say and say what I mean.

People believing that it is their birth right to consume stuff for free. I am too old for this shit. I am reporting your pirate behaviour to MCMC and KPDNKK.

People downloading all sorts of phone apps to help them cope with daily entertainment dosage. I am too old for this shit. I am sticking to my Gibson Les Paul, Marshall amps and the Cry Baby Wah Wah.




* kopihangtuah





| mcmlxxv:viii:xxix |

0 comments:

Post a Comment