31 December 2011

* kopihangtuah signing off 2011 with 5,000 blog visitors


www.kopihangtuah.blogspot.com



... the objective of * kopihangtuah is pretty much to leave behind impactful and unforgettable knowledge, just like the coffee stain left behind on the surface of a table...



am no poet, but I do feel good sharing knowledge across to others. It is my love for knowledge that inspired me to start this blog, * kopihangtuah. It is the "philosophy" at work - broken down into 2 words, "philo" which means love in Latin/Greek and "sophy" which means knowledge in Arabic. It does not matter what kind of knowledge as long as it has values for others to benefit. So far, my blog posts covered areas such as Book Reviews, Culture, Economics, Fiction, Health, History, Literature, Memoir, Politics, Religion, Save the Planet, Travel and my Random Thoughts on various matters. Whatever they are (subjects), the objective of * kopihangtuah is pretty much to leave behind impactful and unforgettable knowledge, just like the coffee stain left behind on the surface of a table.

Dear followers of * kopihangtuah. You have been awesome! I must thank you all for supporting me. I know many of you are friends and relatives but surely I don't have 5,000 families and friends? Out of the 5,000 blog visitors to date, over 90% are people whom I don't know. I must thank you all for visiting my blog. I hope your visits are/were more than just mere visits. I hope you actually read the articles that I post onto this blog. The messages that I convey via * kopihangtuah are issues that my intended audience ought to ponder upon, and take actions for betterment of life. Hence my blog intro extracted below:

....and they say "Tidak Apa" to everything that happens in their lives. Little do they know, when they sit and reflect, they'll realise that so much has been wasted. And soon they will regret not acting upon it and say ".. I should have thought about it when I was with my mates having a sip of that strong black kopi Hang Tuah..."

Yes, as at today (31 December 2011) 5,000 people have visited my blog in a duration of 1 year, 9 months and 17 days (Totalling 657 days) since its inception on 15 March 2010. Out of that, 2,439 were unique visitors. I am also pleased to report that the highest count (so far) of visitors in a day were recorded on 4 December 2011 registering 105 visitors and 80 unique visitors - when investigated, they were attracted by the post Did the Jala Catched Much?, although I would have thought that my favourite article should have registered such record - my favourite is Hang Tuah is Chinese?

These visitors come from all over the world as shown in the map. Of course the highest contributor would be Malaysia at 1,588 unique visitors contributing approx 65% to the total count. Second would be USA at 255 unique visitors contributing 10%. This is followed by Singapore, UK, Indonesia and Australia. There were also countries which I didn't think would appear in the internet hit - such as Malta, Sudan, Morocco, Ukraine, Algeria, Lithuania, Iceland, Honduras, Nepal, Bahamas, Serbia and many more.

I do hope all my 48 blog posts (24 in 2010 and 24 in 2011) to date mean something to you (visitors); if not moral values, entertainment values. I also hope that more people will leave comments after reading my blog posts. It has been a pleasure writing for you and I must endeavour to produce more and better materials. Hopefully one day I can reach 1,000,000 visitors (God knows when?). But for the time being, 5,000 is good enough for me. So, do continue your support by visiting www.kopihangtuah.blogspot.com whenever you are free. A special thank you should also be extended to www.mole.my for writing an article covering my blog post at My Name is Bin Mohamed. Again, thank you all and with this, I, * kopihangtuah, signs off 2011 with full of pride and gratitude; and would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year. May 2012 is blessed with God's graciousness that is ever blossoming. Amin (Amen)

... signing off 2011 with full of pride and gratitude; and would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year. May 2012 is blessed with God's graciousness that is ever blossoming.






* kopihangtuah



| mcmlxxv:viii:xxix |

0 comments:

Post a Comment